Port Douglas Resort Accommodation
The 2 heated pools surrounded by sunbeds and lush tropical gardens allow guests to relax and soak up the tropical climate and enjoy a poolside BBQ during their stay.
Each morning a boutique continental breakfast is served showcasing seasonal local tropical produce including; gourmet delights like local honey, housemade jams, biodynamic dairy, fresh bakery treats and tropical fruits; all honouring our kitchen operations vision: #homemade #sustainability #nofoodwaste #shoplocal
Hibiscus Resort and Spa offers a selection of spacious Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments.
Each self contained apartment offers:
- Spacious living area with relaxing daybed
- Private balcony or terrace deck with outdoor setting
- Kitchenette with stove top, microwave and fridge as well as crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans for perfect year temperature control
- Flat screen TV with Foxtel channels and DVD player - we also have a library of popular DVDs to choose from
- Free Wifi throughout the resort
- A mid stay housekeeping service is included for stays of 8 or more nights
- Linen and towels and a starter pack of amenities are included for your arrival. Pool towels can be hired for your stay from Reception
Queen bedding in each studio room with Bali inspired décor, self-contained kitchenette, sitting area with relaxing day bed. Outdoor setting on your private balcony or terrace.
1 Bedroom Apartment
Spacious apartment with queen bed offers privacy and space. Self-contained kitchenette and sitting area with day bed. Private balcony or terrace offering varied views across the resort.
Enjoy a touch of Bali with all the comforts we enjoy in Australia
2 Bedroom Apartment
2 bedroom apartment with king and/or twin bedding options. Self-contained kitchenette and large sitting area. Private balcony or terrace offering varied views across the resort.
3 Bedroom Apartment
Dual key apartment with king and/or twin bedded rooms, ensuite bathrooms to bedrooms. Self-contained kitchenette and large sitting area. Private balcony with views over the grounds of the resort.